UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Oct. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Tues. Oct. 26 @ 10:00 am ET - CB Consumer Confidence
* Fri. Oct. 29 @ 8:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 3 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Nov. 5 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Tues. Nov. 9 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 10 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Tues. Nov. 16 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Wed. Nov. 24 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Wednesday, December 07, 2011
With the ECB rate decision set for pre-market tomorrow morning (see graph below, courtesy of www.forexfactory.com), and the ECB press conference to follow at 8:30 am EST, the EUR/USD forex pair is basically holding steady today in between resistance at 1.34 and support at 1.334, so far, as shown on the following Daily, 4-Hour, and 1-day 1-min percentage comparison charts...market-makers are attempting to prop up the major indices by pushing the Financials ETF, XLF up...the Commodities ETF, DBC, is the weak one again today...ones I'll be watching tomorrow morning:
After this morning's brief sell-off, the YM, ES, NQ & TF are back up and still trading in their 5-day range, as shown on the 15-min chartgrid below...my comments from my last post still apply in this regard...the 50 sma (red) has just crossed below the 200 sma (pink) on the NQ & TF in a bearish Death Cross formation...whether or not they hold remains to be seen.