My Blog is 4 years old today...this is my 1103rd article...it's been fun...now for some cake...
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Sept. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Oct. 1 @ 8:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Fri. Oct. 8 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Wed. Oct. 13 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Wed. Oct. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Thurs. Oct. 14 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Fri. Oct. 15 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Fri. Oct. 15 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Oct. 15 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Wed. Oct. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Saturday, April 18, 2015
Friday, April 10, 2015
Price now sits at or near major support levels on all of these ratios. Unless serious buying begins to pour into the SPX, we may see panic selling ensue in U.S. markets. I'd keep a particularly close eye on the German, Japanese and Chinese indices for signs of any potential rotation of money from those markets and into the SPX, since their ratios are at the most extreme levels against the SPX during this 5-year period. Otherwise, the Fed may, very well, consider re-introducing another round of QE to compete with those countries' Central Banks' QE programs.