UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Oct. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Tues. Oct. 26 @ 10:00 am ET - CB Consumer Confidence
* Fri. Oct. 29 @ 8:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 3 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Nov. 5 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Tues. Nov. 9 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 10 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Tues. Nov. 16 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Wed. Nov. 24 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Saturday, January 23, 2021
Thursday, January 21, 2021
* See UPDATES below...
This post has it all...thrills, spills and political theatre...
- Former President Donald Trump's departure messages after serving his first term in office
- 2020 election "fortification" versus election "rigging"
- House Impeachment #2 and Senate Acquittal #2 of Mr. Trump
- Capitol riot of January 6
- Capitol security review
- Future Republican leadership questions
- America's future under the Biden administration
Farewell Address 01/19/2021
|Link to Trump Administration Accomplishments|
Link to Trump White House Archives
Sunday, January 03, 2021
Perhaps the most valuable commodity this year will be Vitamin D, thanks to Bill Gates' proposal to "dim the sun" and his support for large-scale, endless lockdowns. 😏
The S&P 500 Index (SPX) gained a total of 1,568.34 points from the low to the high of 2020, and the Balance of Power (BOP) is still firmly in the hands of Buyers, as shown on the following monthly chart.
However, the BOP for December is a fraction below November's, so the buying was slightly more subdued last month and may portend a slower pace in the coming months.
The next major resistance is represented by the 1.382% External Fibonacci level at 3850.57. Major support lies below at the "Big Round Number" of 3600.
Barring another retest of 3600, as we saw during three weeks of November, I'd expect the buying to continue up to 3850.57, or higher, in the coming weeks/months.
However, stocks may be getting overvalued, as shown on the following ZeroHedge chart. Perhaps 2021 may usher in more stock splits...or a 10-20% correction.
We'll see what happens...but, keep an eye on the rate of buying/selling, as represented by the BOP indicator.