Data released this morning from the Swiss National Bank shows that foreign currency reserves continued to decline in November, after spiking in September, as shown on the graph below (provided courtesy of www.forexfactory.com). Click this link for further details: http://www.forexfactory.com/#details=41362
At the moment, the EUR/USD remains locked below resistance at 1.34 and above support at 1.33 as shown on the Daily and 4-Hour charts below...we may have to see a break away (and hold) from either of these levels before we see what the equities markets have in store.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Jan. 31 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Fri. Feb. 2 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Mon. Feb. 19 ~ U.S. markets closed for Presidents Day Holiday
* Wed. Feb. 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Mar. 7 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. March 20 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events