Data released pre-market today showed that Europe's Trade Balance declined quite a bit more than was forecast, as shown on the graph below...this continues to confirm the contraction that Europe's economy is undergoing...as depicted, 2011 is dramatically weaker than 2010.
At the moment, the EUR/USD is being squeezed between 1.31 and 1.30, as shown on the Daily and 4-hour charts below...it's currently in a bear flag formation...will see on which side the break ultimately occurs...so far, trading has been weak since today's market open.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Tues. Oct. 31 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Nov. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Fri. Nov. 3 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Nov. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Nov. 29 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference