UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Sept. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Oct. 1 @ 8:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Fri. Oct. 8 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Wed. Oct. 13 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Wed. Oct. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Thurs. Oct. 14 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Fri. Oct. 15 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Fri. Oct. 15 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Oct. 15 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Wed. Oct. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Friday, November 04, 2011
YM, ES, NQ & TF on the "Positive" Side...
Below are Daily charts of Copper, DBC (Commodities ETF), and AUD/USD forex pair. Each one is trading around either their 50 sma (red) or 200 sma (pink)...since these moving averages are also of importance to the YM, ES, NQ & TF at the moment (acting as either support or resistance), I'll also be watching these three for corresponding moves to the equities markets in the days/weeks ahead...for any developing weakness or strength in any of them...and whether volumes build on any further advancement to signal possible institutional commitment, or whether volumes taper off.