Below are a series of chartgrids of the YM, ES, NQ & TF in a variety of timeframes...very simply, price is trading on the "positive" side of the mid-point of the Bollinger Bands on all timeframes. A cross and hold below could send these e-mini futures back down to their respective lower Bollinger Bands. Otherwise, I'll look for price to rally upwards to their respective upper Bollinger Bands.
Below are Daily charts of Copper, DBC (Commodities ETF), and AUD/USD forex pair. Each one is trading around either their 50 sma (red) or 200 sma (pink)...since these moving averages are also of importance to the YM, ES, NQ & TF at the moment (acting as either support or resistance), I'll also be watching these three for corresponding moves to the equities markets in the days/weeks ahead...for any developing weakness or strength in any of them...and whether volumes build on any further advancement to signal possible institutional commitment, or whether volumes taper off.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
* If the dots don't connect, gather more dots until they do...or, just follow the $$$...
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Nov. 30 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Fri. Dec. 2 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Wed. Dec. 14 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Rate Announcement + Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Wed. Jan. 4, 2023 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Feb. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Rate Announcement + Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.