Further to my posts since November 3rd, I'm adding the European Financials ETF, EUFN, to my watchlist for clues on the health of Europe's banks...below are a series of charts depicting price action relative to an upward-sloping channel that it's been in since its September lows. Contrary to the YM, ES, NQ & TF, it is trading below its middle Bollinger Band on all timeframes and is just above the botom of its channel after failing to hold above resistance at 17.50...furthermore, a descending triangle could be forming on the Monthly and Options Expiry timeframes, which would signal a bearish continuation...it's not looking too healthy at the moment...will see where it goes from here.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Tues. Nov. 3 ~ U.S. Presidential Election
* Thurs. Nov. 5 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Nov. 6 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Thurs. Nov. 12 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Tues. Nov. 17 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Retail Sales Report & Core Retail Sales Report
* Wed. Nov. 25 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Dec. 2 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Wed. Dec. 16 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events