Further to my posts since November 3rd, I'm adding the European Financials ETF, EUFN, to my watchlist for clues on the health of Europe's banks...below are a series of charts depicting price action relative to an upward-sloping channel that it's been in since its September lows. Contrary to the YM, ES, NQ & TF, it is trading below its middle Bollinger Band on all timeframes and is just above the botom of its channel after failing to hold above resistance at 17.50...furthermore, a descending triangle could be forming on the Monthly and Options Expiry timeframes, which would signal a bearish continuation...it's not looking too healthy at the moment...will see where it goes from here.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. March 30 ~ U.S. markets closed for Good Friday Holiday
* Fri. April 6 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. April 18 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Wed. May 2 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events