UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Sept. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Oct. 1 @ 8:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Fri. Oct. 8 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Wed. Oct. 13 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Wed. Oct. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Thurs. Oct. 14 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Fri. Oct. 15 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Fri. Oct. 15 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Oct. 15 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Wed. Oct. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Monday, November 21, 2011
Major Indices back in negative territory for 2011
Below is a Daily chartgrid of their corresponding e-mini futures indices...the YM, ES, NQ & TF. Price closed today on the YM, NQ & TF at/near a level of support (either the 50 sma (red) or the 2011 opening price, or both), while the ES has fallen below any of these levels. They all fell on increased volumes today.
The 1-day 1-minute percentage comparison chart below of the Dow 30, S&P 500, Nasdaq 100, & Russell 2000 shows that the Dow 30 was the weakest on today's price action (an unusual event)...whether or not this is forecasting a larger exit to come from the blue chip stocks is something I'll be keeping a close eye on over the next days/weeks ahead.