The Financial Stability Board of the G20 has published its list of 29 banks that have been deemed too big to fail...they are:
U.S.: Bank of America, Bank
of New York Mellon , Citigroup, Goldman
Morgan, Morgan Stanley, State Street, Wells Fargo
U.K.: Royal Bank of Scotland PLC,
Lloyds Banking Group PLC , Barclays PLC , HSBC
France: Credit Agricole SA , BNP Paribas SA , Banque Populaire, Societe
Germany: Deutsche Bank AG , Commerzbank AG
Italy: Unicredit Group SA
Switzerland: UBS AG ,
Credit Suisse AG
Belgium: Dexia SA
Netherlands: ING Groep NV
Spain: Banco Santander SA
Sweden: Nordea AB
Japan: Mitsubishi UFJ FG , Mizuho FG, Sumitomo Mitsui FG
China: Bank of China
www.Marketwatch.com has further details on this: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/fsb-publishes-list-of-systemically-important-banks-2011-11-04
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
* If the dots don't connect, gather more dots until they do...or, just follow the $$$...
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Dec. 14 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Rate Announcement + Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Wed. Jan. 4, 2023 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Fri. Jan. 6 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Wed. Jan. 18 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Wed. Feb. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Rate Announcement + Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.