Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC VENTS...
* Wed. July 31 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Aug. 2 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Tues. Aug. 13 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Thurs. Aug. 15 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Core Retail Sales & Retail Sales
* Wed. Aug. 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Sept. 4 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events
NOTABLE POSTS WITH IMPORTANT UPDATES...
Saturday, October 01, 2011
2 books about trading stock markets that are "keepers"...
I laughed...I cried...I identified...in his latest book, "The Slope of Hope Bathroom Reader," Tim Knight's personal experiences and views as a stock market trader demonstrate his courage, discipline, resilience, enthusiasm, and dedication to honesty with which he approaches his profession.
This is one of two books I'll re-read until I no longer walk this earth...the other is "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator" by Edwin Lefevre which portrays the experiences and thoughts of another trader, Jesse Livermore...both "keepers."
Thanks, Tim, for sharing!
P.S. Tim's blog site, "Slope of Hope," is a place where I enjoy exchanging ideas with other traders...a place where newcomers are welcome into the Slope community: