Spam, the food, has an entire page dedicated to its description in Wikipedia...it comes in 13 different flavours (including bacon), and, as of 2003, is sold in 41 countries worldwide, sold on 6 continents and trademarked in over 100 different countries. It even has its own "Spam Jam"...a local festival (complete with parades and fireworks) in Austin, Minnesota, where its maker, Hormel Foods corporate headquarters are located. In 2007, the seven billionth can of Spam was sold. On average, 3.8 cans are consumed every second in the United States! When I was a kid, many moons ago, my Mother used to fry Spam for us...I don't think I've eaten it since. I guess it's an acquired taste.
Now, spam is something I get in my e-mail...there's no getting away from it...spam's got my number!
Enjoy your weekend...I'll put up some charts at some point during the weekend.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Tues. Apr. 13 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. Apr. 14 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Thurs. Apr. 15 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Retail Sales Report & Core Retail Sales Report
* Wed. Apr. 28 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. May 7 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. May 19 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events