- the 50 sma (red) crossed above the 200 sma (pink) on October 10th and has formed a Golden Cross
- price is currently trading in between the 50 and 200 smas
- price is currently flirting with support around 76.00
- price retreated after hitting the +2 deviation of the uptrending regression channel on October 3rd
- price has dropped the past 2 days since failing to resume its upward climb at a confluence point of the +1 deviation level of the downtrending regression channel and the "mean" of the uptrending regression channel
- price has formed a sloppy downward sloping H&S pattern from September 9th with the neckline at 76.70ish
- my RSI is running a bit hot so price may either consolidate or move up soon
If 76.00 fails to hold as support, price may fall back down to a confluence level of 74.00ish...however, if it can re-gain a foothold above 76.70, it has a chance of re-testing 78.00, and possibly 80.00.