I have been in many places, but I've never been in Cahoots. Apparently, you can't go alone. You have to be in Cahoots with someone.
I've also never
been in Cognito. I hear no one recognizes you there.
I have, however,
been in Sane. They don't have an airport; you have to be driven there. I have
made several trips there, thanks to my friends, family and work.
would like to go to Conclusions, but you have to jump, and I'm not too much
on physical activity anymore.
I have never been in Doubt. That is a sad
place to go, and I try not to visit there.
I've been in Flexible, but
only when it was very important to stand firm.
Sometimes I'm in
Capable, and I go there more often as I'm getting older.
One of my
favorite places to be is in Suspense! It really gets the adrenalin flowing
and pumps up the old heart! At my age I need all the stimuli I can
And more and more I think of the Here After .. Several times a day, in fact, I enter a room and think "What am I here after?"
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Oct. 18 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. Oct. 31 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Nov. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Fri. Nov. 3 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Nov. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference