Below are a series of chartgrids of the YM, ES, NQ & TF in a variety of timeframes...very simply, price is trading on the "positive" side of the mid-point of the Bollinger Bands on all timeframes. A cross and hold below could send these e-mini futures back down to their respective lower Bollinger Bands. Otherwise, I'll look for price to rally upwards to their respective upper Bollinger Bands.
Below are Daily charts of Copper, DBC (Commodities ETF), and AUD/USD forex pair. Each one is trading around either their 50 sma (red) or 200 sma (pink)...since these moving averages are also of importance to the YM, ES, NQ & TF at the moment (acting as either support or resistance), I'll also be watching these three for corresponding moves to the equities markets in the days/weeks ahead...for any developing weakness or strength in any of them...and whether volumes build on any further advancement to signal possible institutional commitment, or whether volumes taper off.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Mon. Dec. 25 ~ U.S. Markets closed for Christmas Day holiday
* Mon. Jan. 1 ~ U.S. Markets closed for New Year's Day holiday
* Wed. Jan 3 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Fri. Jan. 5 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Jan. 17 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Wed. Jan. 31 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events