The Financial Stability Board of the G20 has published its list of 29 banks that have been deemed too big to fail...they are:
U.S.: Bank of America, Bank
of New York Mellon , Citigroup, Goldman
Morgan, Morgan Stanley, State Street, Wells Fargo
U.K.: Royal Bank of Scotland PLC,
Lloyds Banking Group PLC , Barclays PLC , HSBC
France: Credit Agricole SA , BNP Paribas SA , Banque Populaire, Societe
Germany: Deutsche Bank AG , Commerzbank AG
Italy: Unicredit Group SA
Switzerland: UBS AG ,
Credit Suisse AG
Belgium: Dexia SA
Netherlands: ING Groep NV
Spain: Banco Santander SA
Sweden: Nordea AB
Japan: Mitsubishi UFJ FG , Mizuho FG, Sumitomo Mitsui FG
China: Bank of China
www.Marketwatch.com has further details on this: http://www.marketwatch.com/story/fsb-publishes-list-of-systemically-important-banks-2011-11-04
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Jan. 31 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Fri. Feb. 2 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Mon. Feb. 19 ~ U.S. markets closed for Presidents Day Holiday
* Wed. Feb. 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Mar. 7 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. March 20 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events