The Indian Bombay Stock Exchange Index traded contrarily to other countries on Friday with a gap down, as shown on the Daily chart below...it's sitting just below recent horizontal and trendline support, with indicators downward-sloping...another one to watch...will see what next week brings.
Hong Kong's Hang Seng Index also traded contrarily to the world markets with a gap down on Thursday and a failure on Friday to fill the gap, as shown on the Daily chart below...it's sitting just above horizontal support but below recent rising trendline support, with indicators downward-sloping...another one to watch.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Mon. May 29 ~ U.S. Markets closed for Memorial Day holiday
* Wed. May 31 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. June 2 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Tues. June 13 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. June 14 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Wed. July 5 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes