Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Mon. Feb. 19 ~ U.S. markets closed for Presidents Day Holiday
* Wed. Feb. 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Mar. 7 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. Mar. 9 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Tues. Mar. 13 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Wed. May 2 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events
Saturday, October 01, 2011
2 books about trading stock markets that are "keepers"...
I laughed...I cried...I identified...in his latest book, "The Slope of Hope Bathroom Reader," Tim Knight's personal experiences and views as a stock market trader demonstrate his courage, discipline, resilience, enthusiasm, and dedication to honesty with which he approaches his profession.
This is one of two books I'll re-read until I no longer walk this earth...the other is "Reminiscences of a Stock Operator" by Edwin Lefevre which portrays the experiences and thoughts of another trader, Jesse Livermore...both "keepers."
Thanks, Tim, for sharing!
P.S. Tim's blog site, "Slope of Hope," is a place where I enjoy exchanging ideas with other traders...a place where newcomers are welcome into the Slope community: