Blogging is weird...for me, it evokes a whole host of emotions during the process of creating a new post...everything from fear to instant gratification.
Since I started blogging in April of 2011, it has challenged me in many ways. It has forced me to be as precise as I'm able to in that moment while trying to convey my thoughts in a way that end up making sense to me.
First of all, I have to be inspired about something, and then fertilize it with supporting ingredients. Part of those ingredients has to be a structure that supports my end creation. To this structure I then need to add the "tasty bits" which, when combined and shaped around the structure, produce a "fab-solute creation for the senses."
Fortunately, a perk of growing older each day is that I get to live another day with the opportunity to explore my abilities (which are really just the "tasty bits of life waiting to be discovered and fashioned into something rather delicious").
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Nov. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Thurs. Nov. 23 ~ U.S. Markets closed for Thanksgiving holiday
* Fri. Nov. 24 @ 1:00 pm ET ~ U.S. Markets close early
* Wed. Nov. 29 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. Dec. 8 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Mon. Dec. 25 ~ U.S. Markets closed for Christmas holiday