UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Oct. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Tues. Oct. 26 @ 10:00 am ET - CB Consumer Confidence
* Fri. Oct. 29 @ 8:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 3 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Nov. 5 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Tues. Nov. 9 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 10 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Tues. Nov. 16 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Wed. Nov. 24 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Sunday, September 18, 2011
Blogging is weird...
Since I started blogging in April of 2011, it has challenged me in many ways. It has forced me to be as precise as I'm able to in that moment while trying to convey my thoughts in a way that end up making sense to me.
First of all, I have to be inspired about something, and then fertilize it with supporting ingredients. Part of those ingredients has to be a structure that supports my end creation. To this structure I then need to add the "tasty bits" which, when combined and shaped around the structure, produce a "fab-solute creation for the senses."
Fortunately, a perk of growing older each day is that I get to live another day with the opportunity to explore my abilities (which are really just the "tasty bits of life waiting to be discovered and fashioned into something rather delicious").