Blogging is weird...for me, it evokes a whole host of emotions during the process of creating a new post...everything from fear to instant gratification.
Since I started blogging in April of 2011, it has challenged me in many ways. It has forced me to be as precise as I'm able to in that moment while trying to convey my thoughts in a way that end up making sense to me.
First of all, I have to be inspired about something, and then fertilize it with supporting ingredients. Part of those ingredients has to be a structure that supports my end creation. To this structure I then need to add the "tasty bits" which, when combined and shaped around the structure, produce a "fab-solute creation for the senses."
Fortunately, a perk of growing older each day is that I get to live another day with the opportunity to explore my abilities (which are really just the "tasty bits of life waiting to be discovered and fashioned into something rather delicious").
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Mar. 3 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. Mar. 5 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Mar. 10 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Tues. Mar. 16 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Retail Sales Report & Core Retail Sales Report
* Wed. Mar. 17 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Wed. Apr. 7 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events