Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
* If the dots don't connect, gather more dots until they do...or, just follow the $$$...
Art Deco Xmas Lady
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Rate Announcement + Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Wed. Jan. 3 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Fri. Jan. 5 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Wed. Jan. 17 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Wed. Jan. 31 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Rate Announcement + Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Monday, September 19, 2011
An AAPL a day...
"Moon shots" of AAPL...it just keeps following its uptrending regression channel "mean" on the Monthly chart...
...approaching resistance at 420.00ish (+2 deviation level of the uptrending regression channel on the Weekly chart)...
...approaching resistance at 420.00ish (+1 deviation level of the uptrending regression channel on the Daily chart)...note that my RSI indicator is running hot...
...approaching resistance at 420.00ish (+1 deviation level of the uptrending regression channel on the 4-Hour chart--market hours only)...note that my RSI indicator is running hot...
...hit resistance today at +2 deviation of the uptrending regression channel on the 1-hour chart (market hours only) on high volumes (note that the channel begins at the low of August 8th...the day after Standard & Poor's U.S. credit rating downgrade)...
On these particular charts, near-term resistance lies between today's high of 413.23 and the regression channel confluence zone of 420.00ish, with near-term support at 400.00ish (regression channel "mean" confluence zone on all timeframes, except the 1-Hour which is currently at 390.00ish). We'll see what the Doctor orders over the next few days..."rest & relaxation" or "more uphill exercise."