It was one of those "Slice-of-Life" moments that made me smile when I happened to look out my den window late this afternoon and spied a cute scene. My neighbours and their friends were outside in their backyard dressed in warm jackets, gloves, and hats, sipping hot chocolate, and roasting marshmallows over an open fire. The kids were excited and will, no doubt, dream of their outdoor feast tonight as the taste of the scorched white fluffy stuff lingers and tantalizes their senses.
We don't have any snow, but it has been cold here as the rain finally stopped a couple of days ago and was replaced with sunshine here in the Pacific Northwest. The countdown to Christmas Day says that the kids only have to wait 28 more days to see what Santa has brought for them.
We traders only have 19 1/2 trading days left until we see what Santa brings for us...hopefully lots of goodies! I can dream, too...
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. March 30 ~ U.S. markets closed for Good Friday Holiday
* Fri. April 6 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. April 18 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Wed. May 2 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events