- will remain choppy and volatile, with little follow-through on price action and volumes
- will remain uncertain until the end of the year, in particular re: the Fiscal Cliff issue and the Debt Ceiling issue (the limit is currently $16.394T)
- will remain reactive to news-related items
- and would have to rely on the Fed continuing with their easy-money (and, potentially, expanded) policy, assuming no bi-partisanship deals can be struck on major issues
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Fri. Sept. 11 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. Sept. 16 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Core Retail Sales & Retail Sales
* Wed. Sept. 16 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Oct. 2 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Oct. 7 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Oct. 14 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events
Monday, November 05, 2012
My 2 Cents' Worth on the 11/06/2012 U.S. Election
Unless the new President (either Obama or Romney) gets in with a majority win tomorrow in the House of Representatives and the Senate, and the party's policies going forward become clear, I think the markets: