Here's my gripe for today...and for the rest of the year...and possibly (probably) into next year...
If Speaker of the House, John Boehner, is so "serious about trying to resolve the Fiscal Cliff fiasco," why is he wasting time blabbing to the press, yet again? What a joke this whole issue is! Surely he's got more important things to sort out than to continually run to and whine to the press.
The press is NOT involved in the decision-making.
It reminds me of a whiny kid running to his parents to tattle-tail about something that his brother did...over and over...ad nauseam.
I'm tired of the tantrums...just quietly do your work! That's what taxpayers are paying you to do...they expect a resolution, not constant political grandstanding.
My comments also apply to Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid.
Finally, the longer that politicians delay making important decisions on this issue and finalizing a deal, the more I think that neither side has a clue on what to do...after all, they've had four years to think about it and nothing has been done yet...too busy writing election speeches and press conference speeches. And, the U.S. National Debt Clock just keeps on ticking.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Mon. May 28 ~ U.S. markets closed for Memorial Day Holiday
* Wed. May 30 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. June 1 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Tues. June 12 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. June 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Tues. July 3 ~ U.S. markets close early at 1:00 pm ET
* Wed. July 4 ~ U.S. markets closed for Independence Day Holiday
* Thurs. July 5 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Aug. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Mon. Sept. 3 ~ U.S. markets closed for Labour Day Holiday
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events
IMPORTANT BLOG POST UPDATES...
* JCPOA - Will President Trump recertify the JCPOA on May 12?...stay tuned...May 8 the answer is "No"...US pariticipation in the deal
is scrapped...new sanctions coming for Iran and, possibly, for nations supporting Iran.