Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Jan. 27 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Feb. 5 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Feb. 10 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. Feb. 17 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Retail Sales Report & Core Retail Sales Report
* Wed. Feb. 17 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Mar. 3 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Take 2 Tablets and Call Me in the Morning...
Just what the world needs to solve all of its headaches...another tablet as Apple Inc. gets ready to unveil its iPad mini later today.
Any advances above 500.00 since late February of this year have been getting cannibalized on AAPL. The volumes above 400.00 in the Volume Profile along the right edge of the Weekly chart below are, virtually, non-existent, so I wonder what's holding the price up.
Make mine a double-double!
UPDATE (Oct. 25/12): With prices starting at $329.00 for their new iPad mini, I think Apple Inc. will struggle to compete with other (cheaper) brands.