Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. March 30 ~ U.S. markets closed for Good Friday Holiday
* Fri. April 6 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. April 18 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Wed. May 2 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events
Tuesday, October 23, 2012
Take 2 Tablets and Call Me in the Morning...
Just what the world needs to solve all of its headaches...another tablet as Apple Inc. gets ready to unveil its iPad mini later today.
Any advances above 500.00 since late February of this year have been getting cannibalized on AAPL. The volumes above 400.00 in the Volume Profile along the right edge of the Weekly chart below are, virtually, non-existent, so I wonder what's holding the price up.
Make mine a double-double!
UPDATE (Oct. 25/12): With prices starting at $329.00 for their new iPad mini, I think Apple Inc. will struggle to compete with other (cheaper) brands.