Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Dec. 11 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. Dec. 11 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Dec. 13 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Core Retail Sales & Retail Sales
* Thurs. Jan. 2 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Fri. Jan. 3 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Jan. 15 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events
*** "Russiagate"...IMPORTANT...click here to read my latest UPDATES
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Price Action on the TF Wednesday a.m.
This morning's intraday price action on the Russell 2000 E-mini Futures Index (TF) on this, the first day of re-opening the NYSE for trading post-Hurricane Sandy, has been non-committal, frenetic, choppy, and gappy...price has not ventured very far above or below the 9:30 a.m. open and is just slightly below at the moment...not unexpected, I suppose since it's also the end of the month and year-end for some...volumes have also been lighter...looks like we're awaiting a return to full power in the N.E. of the U.S. and a return of all market participants...now awaiting delayed oil data (tentatively re-scheduled for Thursday) and unemployment data on Friday...could be choppy until then.