Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. March 30 ~ U.S. markets closed for Good Friday Holiday
* Fri. April 6 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. April 18 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Wed. May 2 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events
Wednesday, October 31, 2012
Price Action on the TF Wednesday a.m.
This morning's intraday price action on the Russell 2000 E-mini Futures Index (TF) on this, the first day of re-opening the NYSE for trading post-Hurricane Sandy, has been non-committal, frenetic, choppy, and gappy...price has not ventured very far above or below the 9:30 a.m. open and is just slightly below at the moment...not unexpected, I suppose since it's also the end of the month and year-end for some...volumes have also been lighter...looks like we're awaiting a return to full power in the N.E. of the U.S. and a return of all market participants...now awaiting delayed oil data (tentatively re-scheduled for Thursday) and unemployment data on Friday...could be choppy until then.