MS is leading this morning's decline in the Financials sector so far this morning, as shown on the 1-day 1-minute percentage comparison chart below.
An important price level to watch is 15.00, as shown on the 4-hour chart below, as it flirts with near-term support around 15.50...roughly the neckline of a downward-sloping H&S neckline.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Aug. 17 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Minutes
* Fri. Sept. 2 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Sept. 7 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. Sept. 20 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Sept. 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference