Further to my posts since November 3rd, I'm adding the European Financials ETF, EUFN, to my watchlist for clues on the health of Europe's banks...below are a series of charts depicting price action relative to an upward-sloping channel that it's been in since its September lows. Contrary to the YM, ES, NQ & TF, it is trading below its middle Bollinger Band on all timeframes and is just above the botom of its channel after failing to hold above resistance at 17.50...furthermore, a descending triangle could be forming on the Monthly and Options Expiry timeframes, which would signal a bearish continuation...it's not looking too healthy at the moment...will see where it goes from here.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Tues. Dec. 13 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 14 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Dec. 23 @ 1:00 pm ET ~ NYSE early close for Christmas holiday
* Mon. Dec. 26 ~ All U.S. markets closed for Christmas holiday
* Wed. Jan. 4 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Fri. Jan. 6 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Jan. 18 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report