An interesting read from Greg Schnell at www.StockCharts.com concerning weakness in the Canadian banks...potentially signalling more trouble in Europe (Italy)...definitely stocks I'll be watching in the days/weeks ahead...his blog post is worth reading:
If you want to save their charts, just left click on each chart and then left click on "Linkable Version" at the bottom of the chart...then click on "File" at the top of your browser window and send a copy to your desktop to save...each chart will then update each day when you click on it so you can follow the progress and see how this story unfolds.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Tues. Jan. 31 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Feb. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Fri. Feb. 3 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Feb. 15 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Retail Sales
* Wed. Feb. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Mar. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. Mar. 14 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Mar. 15 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference