Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Fri. Oct. 6 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Oct. 11 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Oct. 18 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. Oct. 31 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Nov. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
Monday, September 12, 2011
My observations from 10:45 on the markets today...
JPM showing relative weakness today: http://screencast.com/t/1y6V1ImPco9k
If NQ drops below 2120ish with conviction, we could see a decent move down today: http://screencast.com/t/4ZsRnlzcJ
EUR/USD unable to hold morning bounce high...spinning top on Daily: http://screencast.com/t/zbpp0X1m
Mid-point of prior downtrending channel still holding on Daily EUR/USD: http://screencast.com/t/VrRPpFKj
GBP/USD weak today: http://screencast.com/t/iPwM0fLr
Oil still holding in uptrend channel on Daily...just below Fib confluence: http://screencast.com/t/nsloz1vnKt
Foreign ETFs in limbo at the moment after their gap down today: http://screencast.com/t/hvj60jhRwscG
VIXs still in range on Daily, except for VXX: http://screencast.com/t/yXnD8TvOih
YM has breached the -2 deviation level of the shorter uptrending regression channel...if the low of the day is broken with conviction today, we could see a decent move down: http://screencast.com/t/pn5pqsFkGXbV
Markets waiting for further negative (or positive) catalyst?
I still think any major move down and below the August range on the 4 e-minis depends on the strength of the US $ and a major pullback in commodities.