Here's my gripe for today...and for the rest of the year...and possibly (probably) into next year...
If Speaker of the House, John Boehner, is so "serious about trying to resolve the Fiscal Cliff fiasco," why is he wasting time blabbing to the press, yet again? What a joke this whole issue is! Surely he's got more important things to sort out than to continually run to and whine to the press.
The press is NOT involved in the decision-making.
It reminds me of a whiny kid running to his parents to tattle-tail about something that his brother did...over and over...ad nauseam.
I'm tired of the tantrums...just quietly do your work! That's what taxpayers are paying you to do...they expect a resolution, not constant political grandstanding.
My comments also apply to Senate Majority Leader, Harry Reid.
Finally, the longer that politicians delay making important decisions on this issue and finalizing a deal, the more I think that neither side has a clue on what to do...after all, they've had four years to think about it and nothing has been done yet...too busy writing election speeches and press conference speeches. And, the U.S. National Debt Clock just keeps on ticking.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Feb. 8-12 ~ Shanghai Index closed for Chinese New Year holiday
* Feb. 8-10 ~ Hong Kong Index closed for Chinese New Year holiday
* Wed. Feb. 10 @ 10:00 am ET ~ Yellen testifies on Semiannual Monetary Policy Report before House Financial Services Committee
* Thurs. Feb. 11 @ 10:00 am ET ~ Yellen testifies on Semiannual Monetary Policy Report before Senate Banking Committee
* Wed. Feb. 17 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Minutes
* Wed. Mar. 2 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. March 4 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Sun. March 13 ~ Daylight Saving Time begins for U.S. & Canada...click here for world times
* Tues. Mar. 15 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Mar. 16 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement & Forecasts & @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* March 25 ~ U.S. markets & other world markets closed for Good Friday holiday