- will remain choppy and volatile, with little follow-through on price action and volumes
- will remain uncertain until the end of the year, in particular re: the Fiscal Cliff issue and the Debt Ceiling issue (the limit is currently $16.394T)
- will remain reactive to news-related items
- and would have to rely on the Fed continuing with their easy-money (and, potentially, expanded) policy, assuming no bi-partisanship deals can be struck on major issues
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Aug. 16 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Fri. Sept. 1 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Sept. 6 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. Sept. 19 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Sept. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Tues. Oct. 31 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Nov. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
Monday, November 05, 2012
My 2 Cents' Worth on the 11/06/2012 U.S. Election
Unless the new President (either Obama or Romney) gets in with a majority win tomorrow in the House of Representatives and the Senate, and the party's policies going forward become clear, I think the markets: