Below are 90-day 60-minute market hours only charts of YM, ES, NQ & TF. Overlayed on each chart are Bollinger Bands (which are based on the 50 sma and deviations of +2.0 and -2.0), monthly Volume Profiles (red horizontal lines are POC), 200 sma (pink), Volume Profile for the 90 days at the right edge of the chart, and my short-term RSI indicator. I've chosen this timeframe to look at price action from the October 2011 lows during market hours only.
Price is pushing the boundaries of the upper Bollinger Band, and my RSI is showing a negative divergence from yesterday's and today's actions...ones to watch to see whether they return to the mid-Bollinger Band (50 sma) soon. Alternatively, in view of breaks and closes above near-term resistance levels that occurred today on the Major Indices (except Dow Utilities), as mentioned in my post of January 10th, we may see a parabolic rise culminating in exhaustion volumes before such a drop takes place.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Mon. May 25 ~ U.S. Markets closed for Memorial Day
* Wed. June 3 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. June 5 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. June 10 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. June 10 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Tues. June 16 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Core Retail Sales & Retail Sales
* Wed. July 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events