Here are some brief comments on where various instruments are trading just before noon on Wednesday:
Oil breaks below Weekly channel & 40% Fib retrace again...next major price supports @ 87, 80 & 75: http://screencast.com/t/AgUBssPUWq
Gold sitting just above bottom of Weekly channel. Next major price support @ 1680: http://screencast.com/t/ujT1xVlNhzm
Copper Weekly - price fails at 50% channel level (3.80)...major price support at 3.40: http://screencast.com/t/KbAhUsVho
Silver Weekly fails at 40% Fib Retrace, but just above 60% Fib Fanline...next major price support at 30ish: http://screencast.com/t/AteOgErBSfk9
U.S. $ Weekly - price bounces at 40% Fib Retrace and sits at major resistance cross-roads at 80: http://screencast.com/t/WPR6Q0Xj
30-Year Bonds Weekly - price back above trendline/Fib Fanline resistance: http://screencast.com/t/dDxmpgzT
DBC & AUD/USD heading back to 50 MA & mid-BB on Weekly: http://screencast.com/t/bkwkMSk6xE
Consumer Staples & Utilities in positive territory in Major Sectors as Retail attempts to gain on the day in Industry Groups: http://screencast.com/t/HlmvJ7KDa3I ...AND http://screencast.com/t/oDUzSeqfHg9
Spanish ETF down 3%: http://screencast.com/t/vcHKvKpc8v
SPX:VIX Daily volatility ratio chart - price breaks below and bounces above bottom of channel once again...Momentum indicator holding just above zero: http://screencast.com/t/z1VLPVqBqByg
RUT:RVX Daily volatility ratio chart - price retests bottom of channel and bounces once again...Momentum indicator holding just above zero: http://screencast.com/t/TNb5uwBT
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Nov. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Nov. 27 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. Dec. 6 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Dec. 11 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. Dec. 11 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Dec. 13 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Core Retail Sales & Retail Sales
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events