Here are some brief comments on where various instruments are trading just before noon on Wednesday:
Oil breaks below Weekly channel & 40% Fib retrace again...next major price supports @ 87, 80 & 75: http://screencast.com/t/AgUBssPUWq
Gold sitting just above bottom of Weekly channel. Next major price support @ 1680: http://screencast.com/t/ujT1xVlNhzm
Copper Weekly - price fails at 50% channel level (3.80)...major price support at 3.40: http://screencast.com/t/KbAhUsVho
Silver Weekly fails at 40% Fib Retrace, but just above 60% Fib Fanline...next major price support at 30ish: http://screencast.com/t/AteOgErBSfk9
U.S. $ Weekly - price bounces at 40% Fib Retrace and sits at major resistance cross-roads at 80: http://screencast.com/t/WPR6Q0Xj
30-Year Bonds Weekly - price back above trendline/Fib Fanline resistance: http://screencast.com/t/dDxmpgzT
DBC & AUD/USD heading back to 50 MA & mid-BB on Weekly: http://screencast.com/t/bkwkMSk6xE
Consumer Staples & Utilities in positive territory in Major Sectors as Retail attempts to gain on the day in Industry Groups: http://screencast.com/t/HlmvJ7KDa3I ...AND http://screencast.com/t/oDUzSeqfHg9
Spanish ETF down 3%: http://screencast.com/t/vcHKvKpc8v
SPX:VIX Daily volatility ratio chart - price breaks below and bounces above bottom of channel once again...Momentum indicator holding just above zero: http://screencast.com/t/z1VLPVqBqByg
RUT:RVX Daily volatility ratio chart - price retests bottom of channel and bounces once again...Momentum indicator holding just above zero: http://screencast.com/t/TNb5uwBT
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. March 30 ~ U.S. markets closed for Good Friday Holiday
* Fri. April 6 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. April 11 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. April 18 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Wed. May 2 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events