In addition to watching the BAC:SPX ratio pair, two others that will be of interest over the next few days are the EUFN:STOX50 and GXC:SSEC ratio pairs...to see how the European and Chinese Financial ETFs compare, performance-wise, with their respective Indices.
The European ETF (EUFN) has broken above a major downtrend/200 sma confluence resistance level, and has been outperforming the Index since the lows in July, as shown on the Daily ratio chart below.
The Chinese ETF (GXC) is at a 3-year prior pivot high resistance level and has been outperforming the Index since the lows in May, as shown on the Daily ratio chart below.
As in the case of the BAC:SPX ratio pair, these two are also ones to watch to see if the Financials Sector continues to lead the European and Chinese equity markets higher and outperform their Indices in the process.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
* If the dots don't connect, gather more dots until they do...or, just follow the $$$...
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Nov. 30 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Fri. Dec. 2 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Wed. Dec. 14 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Rate Announcement + Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Wed. Jan. 4, 2023 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Feb. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Rate Announcement + Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.