In addition to watching the BAC:SPX ratio pair, two others that will be of interest over the next few days are the EUFN:STOX50 and GXC:SSEC ratio pairs...to see how the European and Chinese Financial ETFs compare, performance-wise, with their respective Indices.
The European ETF (EUFN) has broken above a major downtrend/200 sma confluence resistance level, and has been outperforming the Index since the lows in July, as shown on the Daily ratio chart below.
The Chinese ETF (GXC) is at a 3-year prior pivot high resistance level and has been outperforming the Index since the lows in May, as shown on the Daily ratio chart below.
As in the case of the BAC:SPX ratio pair, these two are also ones to watch to see if the Financials Sector continues to lead the European and Chinese equity markets higher and outperform their Indices in the process.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Nov. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Thurs. Nov. 23 ~ U.S. Markets closed for Thanksgiving holiday
* Fri. Nov. 24 @ 1:00 pm ET ~ U.S. Markets close early
* Wed. Nov. 29 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. Dec. 8 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Mon. Dec. 25 ~ U.S. Markets closed for Christmas holiday