Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Jan. 31 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Fri. Feb. 2 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Mon. Feb. 19 ~ U.S. markets closed for Presidents Day Holiday
* Wed. Feb. 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Wed. Mar. 7 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. March 20 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events
Thursday, September 20, 2012
Consumers Can't Live on Junk Food Alone
Data released today shows that Consumer Confidence/Comfort continues to drop, in spite of the Fed's actions over the past four years, and is fast approaching the extreme low levels of 2009. It would appear that the average consumer is less aware of Fed policy/intervention than that of political (non)action to date.
It's very unfortunate that both political parties have failed to employ their due diligence in carrying out their responsibilities during their current term...they have left it all up to the Fed, who admitted they can't solve all the economic problems on their own. If politicians were employed by a company, they'd be fired for sleeping on the job. Consumers can't live on junk food alone...