The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER:All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
* Wed. Nov. 13 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. Nov. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
***Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events
Friday, December 28, 2012
I Smell Another Credit Rating Downgrade Coming Soon...
With both parties in disagreement on reaching a comprehensive"Fiscal Cliff" deal that aggressively reduces government spending and raises taxes, and with the "Debt Ceiling Limit" about to be breached (and probably inflated to unimaginable, out-of-control levels), I smell another U.S. credit rating downgrade coming soon...possibly to ring in the New Year.
I think "government inaction/complacency/impotency with power turned over to the Central Bank" would best describe 2012...for most countries of the world.