UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Oct. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Tues. Oct. 26 @ 10:00 am ET - CB Consumer Confidence
* Fri. Oct. 29 @ 8:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 3 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Nov. 5 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Tues. Nov. 9 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 10 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Tues. Nov. 16 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Wed. Nov. 24 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Monday, April 09, 2012
BRIC Countries and EEM Update
All of them are under the influence of Weekly sell signals on the RSI, MACD, and Stochastics indicators, none of which are showing signs of a reversal.
EEM is sitting just above a major support level of 42.00, Brazil is in between major resistance and support (67,500 and 60,000), Russia is just below major resistance of 1700, India is below major resistance of 19,000, and China is, once again, below major resistance of 2300.
They all appear to be forming large topping patterns on this 3-Year timeframe and are worth watching over the next weeks...particularly China, which is the weakest...and in view of building volatility in the Foreign ETFs, as noted in my post of March 22nd.