Further to my post of March 6th, volatility rose again on Thursday's decline in most of the Foreign ETFs on my Daily chartgrid below, as represented by the white histogram which is just below price.
India, Brazil, China, and Chinese Financials closed below those March 6th lows today, and the Emerging Markets ETF (EEM) closed just above...ones to watch, particularly in view of the comments noted in my posts on the BRIC countries on March 15th and March 12th.
Additionally, I'll be watching to see if further downside continues on the other Foreign ETFs in view of the build in volatility and Thursday's continued decline in the U.S. Major Market Indices.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Fri. July 1 ~ Canada Day holiday...Canadian markets closed
* Mon. July 4 ~ 4th of July holiday...U.S. markets closed
* Wed. July 6 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Minutes
* Fri. July 8 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. July 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. July 26 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. July 27 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Tues. Sept. 20 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Sept. 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference