UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Oct. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Tues. Oct. 26 @ 10:00 am ET - CB Consumer Confidence
* Fri. Oct. 29 @ 8:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 3 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Nov. 5 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Tues. Nov. 9 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 10 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Tues. Nov. 16 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Wed. Nov. 24 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Friday, March 30, 2012
A Review of 2012 Q1
It's difficult to imagine that Q2 will duplicate this feat without a pullback, but stranger things have happened! I am, however, mindful of my recent posts, so strong vigilance to be on the lookout for developing weakness is the order of the day/next quarter!
So, as I referenced in my post above, I can report that the first layer of the chocolate cake has been whipped up and baked to perfection...we'll see if the rest of the layers and embellishments get added to complete the cake in order to be ready for serving by this Christmas...it all depends on how hungry the bulls are and whether anything distracts them from this delectable tea party...it's not a cheap cake, so the bulls (a ton of them) will have to open their wallets wide from this point on without reservation/hesitation!