With today's push upwards on the Toronto Stock Exchange index (TSX), along with commodities, energy, and financials, I'll be watching the following charts tomorrow...
The TSX Daily has almost reached a near-term resistance level of 12750...will see whether the above sectors continue their push up and how the TSX performs relative to them, or whether they stall or reverse at or near this level.
The Daily charts below of the YM, ES and TF show that prices advanced to a level above the -1 deviation level of their downtrending regression channels, while the NQ has almost reached the +1 deviation level. Furthermore, the YM and ES ended just above the 38.2% Fib retracement level, while the NQ ended on its 50% retracement level, and the TF ended just below its 38.2% retracement level. I'll see whether the NQ continues its climb through its immediate confluence of resistance, or whether it stalls or reverses at or near this level.
Finally, I'll continue to watch the action on the following Daily charts of Gold, the US$, EUR/USD, Oil, TNX, TYX, XLF, GS, CRX, VIX, RVX and VXN...to see whether the 3 VIXs, Gold and the US$ push upwards with EUR/USD, TNX, TYX, XLF, GS and CRX pushing downwards if the TSX and the NQ (and the YM, ES and TF) pull back. It may take several attempts before we see any meaningful reversal at the current levels, and it may be that prices attempt one final push up before falling back and continuing their decline that started in July.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Fri. June 25 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Core PCE Price Index Data
* Fri. July 2 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. July 7 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Tues. July 13 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. July 14 @ 8:30 am ET ~ PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Wed. July 14 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. July 16 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Wed. July 28 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.