UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Fri. Dec. 10 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Fri. Dec. 10 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Dec. 10 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Tues. Dec. 14 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Wed. Dec. 15 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Wed. Dec. 15 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Thurs. Dec. 23 @ 10:00 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Tues. Dec. 28 @ 10:00 am ET - CB Consumer Confidence
* Wed. Jan. 5 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Fri. Jan. 7 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Wed. Jan. 12 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Japan's Nikkei 225 Futures Index showing relative weakness...
It has had difficulties holding above the 10,000 level which it broke immediately after the earthquake in March of this year. An odd formation occurred afterwards...a "diamond" pattern (pink) emerged on subsequent price action, but not in the traditional sense in that price formed on the outside of the diamond rather than on the inside...nonetheless, price briefly popped above the diamond's apex, then has been falling with the YM, ES, NQ & TF since July 22. Today, price is retesting last Tuesday's lows, as well as the declining pink trendline which forms part of this pink diamond. It will be interesting to see where it closes today and what happens tomorrow.