As we can see on the 4-hourly charts below of the YM, ES, NQ & TF, the markets are quite capable of rallying a great deal in a day (we'll see it they can now hold above their shorter-term downtrending regression channel "mean")...so why do they need QE3?...really?...and who says they're in need of it and why?...if it's because "they've" mismanaged their financial affairs, why should "they" be rewarded? I say, let all politicians lead by example and do what's necessary to bring each of their respective country's financial affairs under control...if they've got the will...they are, after all, accountable to their electorate...and, surely, they've got the human resources available to help guide them through such a process...if they haven't (on both counts), then we're all doomed.
Some will see ships and some will see a bridge...
Life's a puzzle to me...I just try to work on it one day at a time to try and make improvements in my life that will benefit me (and perhaps even spin off and help someone else in the process)...
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Tues. July 14 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Wed. July 15 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Thurs. July 16 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Core Retail Sales & Retail Sales
* Wed. July 29 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Aug. 7 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Aug. 19 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events