UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Sept. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Oct. 1 @ 8:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Fri. Oct. 8 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Wed. Oct. 13 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Wed. Oct. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Thurs. Oct. 14 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Fri. Oct. 15 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Fri. Oct. 15 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Oct. 15 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Wed. Oct. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Thursday, June 23, 2011
Volume Spikes on YM, ES, NQ & TF...etc.
Below is a 1-hour (market hours only) chart of TF...note the unfilled gaps at the beginning of Tuesday's and today's actions...if today's gap is left unfilled, a bearish island gap will result for these 3 days (the blue dotted line is the Monthly VWAP which is just above the top of today's gap):
Below is a chartgrid of YM, ES, NQ & TF...each candle represents 3 days...the current candle started today...should be interesting to see how this candle closes on Monday.
Below is a 4-hour chart of TF which shows the "Blue Triangle" trendlines that I've mentioned recently...at the moment, price is trapped in between trendlines...a break of the white trendline, could take price down to around 755-750ish (yellow trendline):
The price level of 755-750ish co-incides with that mentioned in my previous post on June 4 (and the 50sma on the Weekly chart): http://strawberryblondesmarketsummary.blogspot.com/2011/06/really-big-pictureym-es-nq-tf.html