Below is a Daily chartgrid of YM, ES, NQ & TF. So far, the top of the "March Dip," which occurred near the end of the Feb-March Option Expiry period, is holding as near-term support for YM, NQ & TF. Overlayed on the charts is a Volume Profile for each monthly OPEX period. The POC for each monthly OPEX profile is the red horizontal line. The Feb-March POC happens to line up nicely with the beginning of the "March Dip." As I'm writing this today, the YM is currently trading above the Feb-March POC (but dipped below in pre-market trading), the ES is currently trading below the Feb-March POC, the NQ is currently trading above the Feb-March POC (and the pre-market low traded just above it), and the TF is currently trading above the Feb-March POC. All four e-minis are trading below the current May-June OPEX period POC and the prior April-May OPEX period POC.
From this comparison, the ES is the weakest, with the YM next, followed by the NQ and finally the TF with respect to current price vs the top of the "March Dip."
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
* The content in my articles is time-sensitive. Each one shows the date and time (New York ET) that I publish them. By the time you read them, market conditions may be quite different than that which is described in my posts, and upon which my analyses are based at that time.
* My posts are also re-published by several other websites and I have no control as to when their editors do so, or for the accuracy in their editing and reproduction of my content.
* In answer to this often-asked question, please be advised that I do not post articles from other writers on my site.
* From time to time, I will add updated market information and charts to some of my articles, so it's worth checking back here occasionally for the latest analyses.
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Mar. 3 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Fri. Mar. 5 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Mar. 10 @ 8:30 am ET ~ MoM & YoY CPI & Core CPI Data
* Tues. Mar. 16 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Retail Sales Report & Core Retail Sales Report
* Wed. Mar. 17 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
* Wed. Apr. 7 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events