UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Oct. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Tues. Oct. 26 @ 10:00 am ET - CB Consumer Confidence
* Fri. Oct. 29 @ 8:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 3 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Nov. 5 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Tues. Nov. 9 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Wed. Nov. 10 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Nov. 12 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Tues. Nov. 16 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Wed. Nov. 24 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
And, here's where Day 1 of the 3-Days/candle charts ended today for YM, ES, NQ & TF. My post yesterday refers to potential targets on this timeframe. Looks like NQ & TF, in particular, are on their way to forming a possible right shoulder of a H&S pattern.
I also put up the following chart of EUR/USD for your consideratoin...each candle also represents 3 days and here's where Day 1 of the current candle ended today...price is still in between resistance and support and has yet to break out of the rising triangle. The second chart below shows these levels more clearly on a longer time scale beginning in October 2005.
These candles will close this Thursday...to tie in with the Greek parliament vote. Meanwhile, the waiting game continues...anyone for another round of Pac-Man tomorrow?