I last wrote about Japan's Nikkei e-mini Futures Index (NKD) on February 8th.
Since then, price rallied a staggering 4850 points to a high of 16020 (reached earlier this week) and promptly dropped 2020 points as of 12:45 pm EST today (Friday), as shown on the Weekly chart below. You can see that this week's candle is in the midst of forming an enormous outside bar, encompassing the past two weeks. This candle's low of 14000 has hit a confluence zone of several external Fibonacci retracement levels.
A failure to hold 14000 could send price down to the next confluence level at 12600 or lower.
Perhaps this meteoric rise in the NKD is what influenced a similar rise in the SPX, which would possibly answer my query posed in my post of May 23rd.
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Oct. 18 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Tues. Oct. 31 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Nov. 1 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Fri. Nov. 3 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Nov. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Tues. Dec. 12 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. Dec. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference