I last wrote about Japan's Nikkei E-mini Futures Index on January 23rd.
Since then, price continued to rally through the Fibonacci resistance confluence zone, attempted a breakout at its upper level, which failed, and is now trading in the midst of that zone, as shown on the Weekly chart below.
We'll see whether their Central Bank's/government's aggressive asset purchase/fiscal program continues to support this rally to propel (and, more importantly, hold) price above the next Fibonacci confluence resistance zone at 11670 to a potential (Fibonacci confluence) target at 12670. Near-term support lies at 10900ish (a Fibonacci confluence level).
Welcome and thank you for visiting!
The charts, graphs and comments in my Trading Blog represent my technical analysis and observations of a variety of world markets...
* Major World Market Indices * Futures Markets * U.S. Sectors and ETFs * Commodities * U.S. Bonds * Forex
DISCLAIMER: All the information contained within my posts are my opinions only and none of it may be construed as financial or trading advice...
please read my full Disclaimer at this link.
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Mon. Dec. 25 ~ U.S. Markets closed for Christmas Day holiday
* Mon. Jan. 1 ~ U.S. Markets closed for New Year's Day holiday
* Wed. Jan 3 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Fri. Jan. 5 @ 8:30 am ET ~ Employment Data
* Wed. Jan. 17 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ Beige Book Report
* Wed. Jan. 31 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement
* Tues. March 20 ~ 2-day FOMC Meeting Begins
* Wed. March 21 @ 2:00 pm ET ~ FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts + @ 2:30 pm ET ~ Fed Chair Press Conference
*** Click here for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events