UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Wed. Sept. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
* Fri. Oct. 1 @ 8:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index m/m Data
* Fri. Oct. 8 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Wed. Oct. 13 @ 8:30 am ET - CPI m/m & Core CPI m/m Data
* Wed. Oct. 13 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Thurs. Oct. 14 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Fri. Oct. 15 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Fri. Oct. 15 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Consumer Sentiment
* Fri. Oct. 15 @ 10:00 am ET - Prelim. UoM Inflation Expectations
* Wed. Oct. 20 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Tuesday, February 19, 2013
YM, ES, NQ & TF Range Update
Meanwhile, the EUR/USD has advanced modestly, so far, this week, as shown on the Weekly chart below. It remains above its major support level of 1.3255ish, as I last discussed in my post of February 7th, but below its 200 sma (pink). Until we see price regain and hold above the 200 sma, with the 50 sma (red) crossing above the 200 sma, it's still under the bearish influences of an existing, longer-term moving average Death Cross formation.
We'll see if further support/buying comes into play this week on these four E-mini Futures Indices and the Euro, or whether any meaningful weakness enters in one to, potentially, negatively influence the others.