Hard At Work
UPCOMING (MAJOR) U.S. ECONOMIC EVENTS...
* Fri. Aug. 6 @ 8:30 am ET - Employment Data
* Wed. Aug. 11 @ 8:30 am ET - m/m & y/y CPI & Core CPI Data
* Thurs. Aug. 12 @ 8:30 am ET - PPI m/m & Core PPI m/m Data
* Tues. Aug. 17 @ 8:30 am ET - Retail Sales & Core Retail Sales Data
* Wed. Aug. 18 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Meeting Minutes
* Fri. Aug. 27 @ 5:30 am ET - Core PCE Price Index Data m/m
* Wed. Sept. 8 @ 2:00 pm ET - Beige Book Report
* Wed. Sept. 22 @ 2:00 pm ET - FOMC Announcement + FOMC Forecasts and @ 2:30 pm ET - Fed Chair Press Conference
*** CLICK HERE for link to Economic Calendars for all upcoming events.
Friday, February 08, 2013
Japan's Nikkei Trading Within Resistance Confluence Zone
Since then, price continued to rally through the Fibonacci resistance confluence zone, attempted a breakout at its upper level, which failed, and is now trading in the midst of that zone, as shown on the Weekly chart below.
We'll see whether their Central Bank's/government's aggressive asset purchase/fiscal program continues to support this rally to propel (and, more importantly, hold) price above the next Fibonacci confluence resistance zone at 11670 to a potential (Fibonacci confluence) target at 12670. Near-term support lies at 10900ish (a Fibonacci confluence level).